- Only one connection per account. You may not use your account on multiple devices at the same time, even if it is the same household. You can use multiple devices as long as it is never used at the same time.
- Prohibited from sharing his account to friends, family etc
- You are responsible for ensuring that your account does not fall into the wrong hands
- Jumping too quickly between IP addresses is prohibited as this is not considered normal use
- Restoring our channels is totally prohibited
- Recording one channel while watching another channel is prohibited, as you use dual bandwidth and cause exactly the same damage to us as if you had watched two devices at the same time.
- Do not use VPN as most VPN IPs are already blacklisted by us due to addictions. If you choose to use VPN, you are responsible for this yourself and we cannot help you if your account is suspended due to abuse
In addition to the above:
- Do not make purchases behind a VPN
- DO NOT fill in the order form more once, but it has become a mistake so email us at [email protected] then we correct this.
- Try NOT mail accounts intended for single use, mailinator, fakemail generator, stromox, zainmax, zain and more.
- Do not email us with inquiries about when your account will be completed, we will return as soon as we can.
This is not something we are responsible for or responsible for, it is the fight against piracy and a desperate attempt to put an end to this. Many suppliers have refused to help TV providers filter the internet as they believe in a free internet for their customers, unfortunately they are not so for Telia and Viasat.
So feel free to test us with our shortest subscription 10 days first before a longer binding purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
How fast do I need the internet?
You need at least 30mbit towards Holland to experience trouble-free viewing. You can test this by downloading this file http://iperf.worldstream.nl/10000mb.bin and see what you get for speed when you download it. The file itself is useless and does not need to be fully downloaded, it is the speed we are looking for. The best time to test your speed is Weekdays 19-22 as well as weekends when most broadband providers are overloading these times. There are some providers that make false promises about 100mbit broadband, but this is unfortunately far from true. You get 100mbit from these OM
- You surf during the day, not at night
- If you browse websites that have servers based in Sweden
That's why we ask you to test your bandwidth against Holland On evenings and weekends when many broadband providers have overloaded. If you receive less than 30 mbit, it is time to change your broadband provider as your supplier is lying to you.
Can I use my subscription to multiple devices at the same time?
No, it is strictly forbidden. You may only use your subscription to one unit at a time, even if the other units are in the same household.
We have extra connections you can buy so you can check on more devices at the same time.
Can I bring my subscription or my box abroad to my vacation rental?
Yes absolutely, as long as you have an internet connection